Thursday, September 07, 2006

Happy Birthday

I share my birthday with Jared, my third adopted son. We are definately a match made in heaven. Today is our birthday and I got to go to Chuck E Cheeses. YEAH! Chucke E Cheese is the optimal birthday bash for any 4 year old. Isaiah and Isaac had equally good times. Actually, everyone was pleasantly well behaved. Large, chaotic places are usually difficult for my kiddos, as much as they want to have fun, it can sometimes be too over-stimulating, but everybody managed to hold it together and we had fun!!!

Jared ended up eating 2 pieces of pizza, 2 cupcakes, 3 or 4 pieces of candy and about 2 8oz. cups of Sprite and I'm wondering why he is having a hard time falling asleep. LOL

He was sooo sweet and well mannered while opening his gifts, saying thank you and "I LOVE IT" to everything. He especially liked the Bob the Builder tool set.

Birthdays came frequently around this house and we seem to be celebrating something every month; I think it's fun. The boys are really growing up and I'm proud of how they are acting. Even Isaiah used his words and told me "I am sad Mommy, it's not my birthday". Usually reacting to jealousy with a tantrum or acting out, today was fairily calm in his world.

Another successful birthday!

No comments: